The first: This blog has nothing to do with my opinions. “Hmm.” You may be thinking. “How droll. Isn’t that just what a blog is all about?” Maybe. I don’t know. I am the first to admit that I know absolutely nothing about blogging. In fact, there are a lot of things I know absolutely nothing about. Ah well. Such is life. In any event, the purpose and idea of this blog is not to tell the world of my daily doings, but to share what God has to say about things. I may throw in a few personal things, I don’t know yet. I am going to try to be as vulnerable and open as I can be here. But I digress. Flat out, this is an online Bible Study.
But enough of this introduction. On to the stuff that really matters……
1 comment:
seriously i love it girly! keep it up! im looking forward to the next one
Post a Comment